Ernest Reich, constable in Bandera County Precinct 2, is seeking reelection to the office of constable.
I have lived in Bandera County since 1983 with my wife Brenda, who was an EMT for 20 years and is now retired.
I have 40-plus years of service as a Bandera County Constable, which led to the following qualifications and activities:
• Master Peace Officer License from the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement;
• Civil Process Proficiency Certification from TCOLE;
• Court Security Officer Certification from TCOLE;
• 3,891 total training hours;
• Establishment of an active litter enforcement program since September 1996, including a two-year grant;
• Graduate of Texas Constable’s Leadership College, Bill Blackwood Law Enforcement Management Institute of Texas, Sam Houston State University;
• Have made felony litter cases leading to indictment and convictions.
I have been endorsed by Sheriff Dan Butts and Constables Phil Tobin, Rod Chalmers and Don Walters.
The citizens of Bandera County deserve a constable with experience.
I will appreciate you voting for my reelection.